The National Electrical Code, the NFPA LIfe Safety Code and OSHA require that schools and colleges, healthcare and assisted living facilities, hotels/motels and restaurants, retail shops, municipal buildings and other public facilities must be equipped with life safety equipment. These codes are far-reaching and require that every emergency lighting unit be checked for 30 seconds monthly and 90 minutes annually. Record keeping logs are required and are subject to review by inspectors.
Our Inspection Services
As an independent, full-service organization, our regular inspections of your facility include the following:1. Our proprietary database insures that we will arrive at your facility on schedule for facilities and maintenance.
2. We update your location sheets so that we all know the types, locations, and dates for the next service call.
3. We recommend new and/or correct types of portable fire extinguishers for your area, if required.
4. We advise you of any code violations and/or deficiencies, as well as our recommended resolutions.
5. We work directly with your fire marshal or authority having jurisdiction.
6. We waive the usual truck service fee if we also service your emergency lighting equipment and exit signs.
Remember: Our experienced technicians are non-commissioned and have no incentive to sell you parts or services that are not necessary.
Call Us Today
We will be happy to visit your site and survey your critical life safety products at no charge. We will give you a competitive price for superior service that will ensure the safety of your facility.
Would Your Life Safety Products Comply With Codes and Pass Inspections?
Various federal, state, and local codes (including NFPA Life Safety Code, National Electrical Code, and OSHA) are perfectly clear: emergency lighting equipment and portable fire extinguishers must be properly installed and maintained to be code compliant.